Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again
Anonymous
2007-12-25 14:05:25 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED REMAILER OPERATOR
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FACE

BTW, twisty was concerned with altering the content of mail, not the
issue of permitting floods.
No kidding? I could have sworn he blocked me because I announced I had
put in filters to block floods - nothing about altering the content of
mail
Maybe twisty misunderstood what he read. Or did I phrase it confusingly?
Agressive flood filters are in place. If you send too many messages in
too rapid succession to the same email address or newsgroup, some of
them may not make it. Sorry about that, but, the psychos have been busy
and I am sure you will understand the need to keep them from disrupting
newsgroups or preying on individuals
I don't see anything there that talks about altering the content of
email, but that's the notice that twisty reacted to.
I happen to be a close friend of twisty. You can tell by my other posts
today.
Which ones were they? I don't recall seeing any.
"The twisty re-mailer operates as a common carrier. It is a fully legal
service operating under a business class static IP. The ToS for the ISP
permit business class clients to operate their own mail systems as well
as domain hosting.
By operating a re-mailer, I am legally bound to operate as a common
carrier. To maintain my status as a common carrier and avoid potential
legal problems, under the direct advice of my corporate legal counsel, I
cannot nor will not tamper with any messages sent through this
re-mailer.
However, I am permitted to block incoming or outgoing IPs or addresses
to prevent abuse or flooding, or other re-mailers that may be complicit
in violating the common carrier laws.
Since this re-mailer operates within the USA, it is subject to the
applicable laws for a common carrier.
To avoid potential conflict with these laws, I have no choice but to
source and destination block the Eelbash re-mailer as it may at any time
decide to be in violation of the common carrier laws.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but avoiding a possible legal
violation takes precedence."
As you can plainly see, it was not a concern about flooding or flood
filters. He was concerned about altering of message content.
I don't see that, plainly or murkily. Hiis blocking of my remailer was a
direct result of my announcement that I was putting in flood filters.

Not that I care what his reason was. He can block for any reason.

But my announcement a day or two later that I was removing the flood
filters resulted in him unblocking me.

What else can anybody, even a lawyer, conclude but that the block was put
in as a result of the flood filters?

And why the need to keep announcing this legal gobbledygook?
For example
when you started the "civil remailer", you violated your common carrier
status under the US laws.
I've got to tell you, that I have never seen such an irruption of legalese
as I have since Twisty arrived on the scene, and now you.

I have always thought of the remailer system as an informal group of
individuals, who, with little more than a list of the other remailers,
could independently work to provide an effective encrypted comm system for
anybody who needed to post anonymously.

Having a lawyer, or whoever you are, come in here to tell us what may
and may not be done is a bit chilling.

I doubt that any of the operators, certainly not me, have the financial
wherewithal to withstand some legal challenge thrown at them.

If the advent of the Twisty Admin and his friend Howard are harbingers of
what is in store for remops, it will mean the end of the remailer system,
at least in the US.
By adding disclaimers to messages sent to some, but not all newsgroups,
you may find yourself in a position that conflicts with the US laws. In
effect, you are changing the message content by acting as a censor to
some groups but not applying it equally to all. That is his dilemma. As
I mentioned before, he is a close friend. We talked about this last
night. On the advice of others and his counsel, he will not write
anything more about it.
Amazing. A remop who will not even talk about his hobby.

Twisty, old man, if you are reading this, let me say that you seem like a
nice fellow, and your apparently strong interest in preserving privacy is
very welcome in a society where it is daily being shredded.

You appear to be somebody who works a lot with lawyers, while most of us
avoid them like the plague, and simply run our remailers out of our homes,
using whatever common sense and decency we can bring to the job.

This group is supposed to be a forum for an informal peer-to-peer
discussion among remops, as well as a source of information for people
wanting to know about remailers.

If one of the remops refuses to come here because of the 'advice of others
and his counsel', and instead, sends a friend to act as his spokesman,
then there is something very very wrong.

I hope you can see how odd your action appears compared to the way other
remops express themselves here.

If people feel they are walking through a legal minefield whenever they
speak to you, and you are calling your legal counsel and chewing over
every syllable, how do you expect them to act toward you?

The only way I can think of to act, is, with regret, to have nothing to
say to you. In fact, it might be best if you put your block of my remailer
back in place; I am thinking of doing the same with your remailer.
I am exempted. I do not operate a remailer and have no intention of
doing so.
My suggestions are simple, if you alter message content, you can be in
trouble. If you add lines to some messages, but not all, you are acting
as a censor
Well, I put disclaimers in messages going to certain newsgroups that are
being disrupted; the idea being to discourage the psychopaths from using
the remailer to torment that group. All messages going through the
remailer to such newsgroups have the disclaimer, so maybe that makes it
kosher in a lawyer's eyes, but who knows?
and can be in violation of certain aspects of the law. if you add a
universal disclaimer to the message body that is added to all messages,
you are OK. Blocking floods is OK. Blocking harrassment mail is OK.
The biggest problem is selectively adding additional comments. That in
effect makes you a censor.
See my comment just above.
Take that into consideration please for your
own well being.
Thanks for the free advice.
Howard M.
A copy of this message is at

http://eelbash.yi.org:81/miscx/post/20051108005

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Moron flooder "eelbash" was "Frog"
If that is correct why do you think it is? Is it that the majority of
internet users do not see the importance of Freedom of Speech the way
remops do?
Guns don't kill people. Remailers don't troll or stalk.
And we still have airlines and the postal office.

You know, stamping [BAD WORD] [HATECRIME] is not much different from the
clerk in the post office blackening out [NO WAY] [NU-UH] in postcards all
day long.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: MMS 1.1.9-Beta Available
This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Mixminion
server at nefarion.homelinux.net. If you do not want to receive
They had been in contact with, stating that (since there is no such thing as
absolute privacy, when it comes to this earth! And having to start all over again
with the remailer client to choose stats for them instead of fetching them
directly from over the idea that metropipe is because YOU are posting in support
of the gateways, and it seems it will be blocked from receiving messages via the
remailer.
I tried various remailer services, but they were running "honey pot" exit
remailer; this over time could provide a one.
  Then he lost what little credibility he had when he started claiming to be
patient while whomever takes over figures things out. But I just sent through this
machine in a code or something.  Nope. The page is blank.
  The source of the page is just a tag for a horizontal line: <hr>. Whoop-de-doo,
I just want to download JBN but cannot find a website with photos HE TOOK of his
remailer over 10 times to avoid his history of failure catching up with way too
much for people to bother with, I'll probably bring it down.
2007-12-29 09:00:25 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FACE
PATRICK PARIS -- SCUMBAG
Post by Anonymous
I've got to tell you, that I have never seen such an irruption of legalese
as I have since Twisty arrived on the scene, and now you.
You're the shit-for-brains remop, not Twisty.

<<==========>>

Subject: Since You Guys LIke Codes...

take a look at this.

Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr
the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as
a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was
ipmorantt!

<<==========>>
Anonymous
2008-01-02 16:39:45 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- INTERNET FLOODING COCKSUCKER
PATRICK PARIS -- THE HUMAN MAGGOT
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED CRACKER
Again, I urge you to get help. You do not realize how sick you are, though
I am sure everyone else in your neighborhood does.
You do realize that you are writing back to several different people don't
you? Are you claiming them all to be sick?

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again
This is an example where banana does act as an exit and is subject to
local news filters. Then again, it takes a concious effort on the users
part to hardcode banana as the exit node, it would never be randomly
selected.
WRONG AGAIN ZAX!

That's why middlemen remailers randhop messages to exit remailers.
BECAUSE CLIENTS DO CHOOSE MIDDLEMAN REMAILERS RANDOMLY EVEN AS EXIT NODE!

Get a clue!

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Serious question, related to this "Pangborn" stuff
DAVEY MOORE - AGAIN
Sounds like RATIONALIZATION............... *I* have NEVER NEVER
NEVER
NEVER NEVER NEVER used a remailer. GOT IT MORON? NEVER!
I do NOT have the anonymizing software on my computers. PERIOD!
The same message posted first through a remailer, then through your own
account.
In regard to the message IDs mentioned above, which are also mentioned on
the page www.aboutkenpangborn.com/altatheism.html. To me this seems to
indicate that Kenny is guilty of the very offenses which he accuses others
of: forging and harassing through the remailers. The message posted
through the remailer looks like it was a forgery of someone else in
another
group, and the fact that Kenny a short while later sent the exact same
text
from his known address makes it indeed seem that he was the forger. Could
I be interpreting this wrong?
If he indeed is the sender, then it would seem he is delibarately abusing
remailers so that he can have more ammunition in his arguments here in
APAS. I am curious to know how others may interpret these facts.
OF COURSE YOU DO DAVEY!
My name isn't Davey. I know you're paranoid, kook, but perhaps you can get
the idea that everyone isn't "Moore".

And as usual, I note that you have no comments on the actual facts which
prove you again and again to be full of shit.